Long-term vendor relationships support consistent adherence to quality standards
The Phoenix Group partners with organizations of all sizes and industries to help ensure they’re conforming to current quality system standards. Our quality systems consulting team can help lead you through a quality system transition or assess the overall health of your existing quality system to help drive process improvement and performance.
Quality and Environmental Standards Supported by The Phoenix Group:
- ISO 9001:2015
- IATF 16949:2016
- ISO 14001:2015
Quality Systems Consulting Includes:
- Quality Systems Consulting: An expert consulting team with experience working with globally recognized manufacturing organizations.
- GAP Analysis: A comprehensive GAP analysis and detailed transition plan (action plan) for your quality and environmental management system transitions or needs.
- Project Management Quality Systems Programs: Project management consulting and/or execution for new or transitioned quality and/or environmental systems resulting from standard revisions or company acquisitions.
- Internal Auditor Training: Interested in building a team of internal auditors? Our Quality experts can train members of your organization to become qualified internal auditors, setting your organization up to successfully complete internal audits and supplier audits.
- Supplier Quality Audits: Do you have the resources needed to meet the 2nd party audit requirements of the new IATF standard? Outsourcing your 2nd party audits to The Phoenix Group is ideal for companies who lack qualified internal resources to meet this new requirement.
- Internal Auditing: Outsource your internal auditing needs to The Phoenix Group’s team of lead auditors. We become an extension of your organization to conduct all internal audits to ensure the integrity of your quality and environmental management systems are maintained.
- Quality Core Tools Training: The Phoenix Group can help your team comply with the requirements of the IATF standard by offering training workshops related to the Quality Core Tools:
- Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP)
- Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA)
- Control Plan (CP)
- Measurement Systems Analysis (MSA)
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Product Part Approval Process (PPAP)