About Fernando Valenzuela
Technical Customer Service Engineer
Fernando started his career with The Phoenix Group on February 2019 providing dedicated Technical Services to MISA (Marubeni Itochu Steel America). He has been offering TCS support that includes Problem Solving, Management, Quality, Manufacturing Evaluations and Root Cause Analysis of Technical issues to MISA’s customers in Mexico.
Fernando’s previous experience includes a Die Maker position in charge of die protection and die maintenance.
- B.S. Industrial Engineering in Productive Process-Technological University of Hermosillo
- 12+ Years in stamping industry in the areas of Logistics and Tool and Die.
- Perform machining operations to a high degree of tolerance.
- Tooling service and setup.
- Build, maintain, improve, repair and modify tools, dies and fixtures as instructed.
- Die protection sensors
- Welding TIG, MIG
- CD3 Ford/Magna SFT
- CD4 Ford/Magna SFT
- Support Renault/Magna Brazil
- Support Honda/Magna SLP
- CSL BMW and Mercedes Benz