About Fabian Granados
Technical Services, Hermosillo
Fabian Granados joined The Phoenix Group in 2017, and provides technical support to the automotive and specialties divisions of Novelis Inc. He is the main point of contact for communications among Novelis’ plants and headquarters with its customers in Mexico – currently Ford, FCA and Magna; for problem solving on quality, technical development, packaging, manufacturing, formability, EDI, customer service, logistics, warehousing and other issues related to sheet metal, in the form of blank and coil.
- M.S. Mechatronics - Fachhochschule Aachen, Germany - CIDESI, Querétaro, México. Graduated with honorary medal.
- B.S. Mechanical Engineering –Hermosillo Institute of Technology (ITH). Graduated with global excellence award.
- 6 years in Automotive Body Design Engineering
- 8 years in Technical Service Representation of Aluminum Sheet mill
- Problem solving
- Aluminum surface Quality Standard (automotive quality)
- Inventory control
- Circle Grid Analysis
- FPA (Ford Product Audit) Certified by Ford, Dearborn
- APQP, Nissan
- Launch and Maintenance of Ford Fusion / Lincoln MKZ Hood Inner and Outer and running changes. (Blanks). Ford Mexico. 2012 to date
- Hand-over and maintenance of Dodge Journey JC49 /Cadillac SRX Hood Inner and Outer; Hood reinforcements. (Coils). Magna Estampados. 2012 to date
- Launch of Daimler trucks Engine compartment parts. Magna Estampados. 2015 to date.
- Launch of FCA MP Hood Outer and Inner. FCA Toluca. 2016 to date.
- Launch of Ford CX727 and CX430 Hoods, Fender and Reinforcements. Ford Mexico. 2019 to date