Improving Processes and Manufacturing Robustness in the Joining of Advanced and Dissimilar Materials
The Phoenix Group partners with manufacturers globally to ensure that joining processes in material production and customer assembly operations are optimized for processing efficiency and quality. Our industry-leading training programs will support your product and process engineers in reducing downtime costs and improving product quality.
Our Advanced Materials Joining Services Include
- A comprehensive process assessment, to determine what is working and what can be improved to optimize the joining process and reduce downtime costs
- Benchmarking and the use of best practices to optimize joining processes involving advanced and dissimilar materials.
- Weld parameter review and optimization
- Training programs tailored to specific customer needs
The Benefits of Our Joining Services
- Skill and knowledge improvements for all of those involved
- More efficient processes that reduce costs and achieve higher quality products
About The Phoenix Group
The Phoenix Group has partnered with some of the largest names in manufacturing such as General Motors and Ford to deliver materials joining consulting and other process consulting services.